David released The Introduction of Romans, Refreshed in June, 2020.
For more information, see the Book Release page.
David continues to expound and confirm his fresh interpretation of Rom 1:1-23. This involves developing the second edition of his commentary, and subjecting his translation to expert critique.
See David’s current notes on verses at dstheology.wordpress.com :
- Romans 1:1 – Having been separated into the gospel
- Romans 1:2 – Which he promised beforehand
- Romans 1:3 – The having come into being
See David’s grammar questions on B-Greek, The Biblical Greek Forum:
(Note: since January 2021, the BGreek website is down due to technical issues.)
- Romans 1:1. Own translation. Grammar check
- Romans 1:2. Grammar enquiry
- Romans 1:3. Own translation. Grammar check
See also David’s exploratory translation of Rom 1:1-23 at GitBible.com .
Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash